1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

May 28th to June 1st?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by adamk, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamk

adamk Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Already posted in the May roll call thread, but figured I'd be better served having my own thread.

I'll be traveling with two of my old college friends to Vegas 5-28 to 06-01, staying at the MGM Grand. This is my fourth time to Vegas, only their 2nd.

Just throwing a line out there to see if anyone who will be in town on those dates would be up for meeting up, having a good time, and possibly splitting bottle service and/or cabanas.

Also, I'll be flying solo 5-28, so if anyone would like to adopt me for the evening, that'd be swell!

2. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm booked for 6 nights coming in late on the 28th with 2 nights at the Downtown Grand, Circus Circus for the weekend, then back downtown to the Plaza for Sun & Mon nights. All comped (except resort fee at CC).

I'm not planning much time on the Strip this trip, unfortunately. Thursday will be spent running promos at off-Strip places, but there's a possibility of hitting the Max (Westin) for some cheap gambling in the late afternoon. Depending on the temperature, I might walk over to the Cromwell afterwards just for kicks as well.

Every night will most likely be spent downtown, including Fri & Sat when I plan on being at the Grand for their drawings until 10 PM. I don't start drinking heavily until after I park the car for the night, heh.

I'm always up for a get together at the Boar bar in Main Street Station, so anyone who might be interested feel free to PM me and I can send you contact info.

Have fun & good luck!

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.