1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maximum number of times the SAME reward can be redeemed

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kansaisupra, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All

I have been playing myVegas for since February. I have redeemed mostly hotel room stays.

Today, I tried redeeming an Excalibur Midweek Bonus room comp date. I have redeemed this reward, about 4 times now. I tried to redeem it but says, "I have redeemed the maximum amount of times this reward can be redeemed. No coins have been taken"

So anyone else have this issue? What is the maximum amount of times the same reward can be redeemed?

Thanks
    Leonard

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been that way for over a year now.

All of the MGM rewards state the limits for the reward under the "Purchase and Usage Limitations" after you click next. Unless they make changes to the rewards, like amount of chips needed to purchase it, duration, or release new versions of the reward in what they call a new batch, we are all limited by that number.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most rewards are one. Bonus nights are usually 3.

You may be due for a hotel upgrade. :evillaugh

4. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks all. Sorry I should read the bottom lol

5. Bring Up The Lid

Bring Up The Lid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will it tell you that you're not eligible for rewards when you try to purchase? I ask because I redeemed the $50 drink credit at the Times Square Bar back in May and just bought it again for a trip in December. I've also read that it's "one reward per batch," whatever that means. Does anyone have experience being denied at the MLife desk trying to use the same offer more than once?

6. kiwiboy1

kiwiboy1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "batch" concept is when something changes to the reward (usually LP cost). If the LP cost changes then you can buy it again. But if nothing changes most rewards are only 1 time.

When I tried to use the Monte Carlo food reward for a second time (a year after the first) it prevented me from buying it. So if you can buy it you should be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.