1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maverick Helicopter Trip rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by yoyoseven, Jul 26, 2016.

1. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing MyVegas for a long time and have about 1.5M reward chips to burn. As the rewards have gotten less and less attractive over time, I'm trying to burn what I have and be done with the game altogether.

So, I'm trying to score the 1M-chip Grand Canyon helicopter tour. It appears that the reward is rarely re-stocked, and if/when it is re-stocked there are few available (I'm guessing they only stock like one reward per week). Therefore, it's always sold out whenever I check.

Anyone ever score that reward? If so, do you recall what day of the week and what time it was available (and your time zone)?

Any hints would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea on that one. I have heard that sometimes it is easier to find a re-stock from the mobile apps, but not sure that is accurate. But when I got the 300k strip flight, it was just a spur of the moment random check on the phone app. Texted my buddy and he got it too.