1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Matt Goss's run at Caesars Palace is ending in Sept.

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lithium78, Jul 12, 2016.

1. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2016/jul/11/the-gossy-run-is-set-to-end-at-caesars-palace/

Matt Goss's run at Cleopatra's Barge at Caesars Palace is ending. Seems like this was a decision by CET so they can turn the Barge into yet another dance club. Glad we got tickets for our vacation coming up before the show ended. Disappointing that the show is ending. It must make sense for CET financially somehow, but I don't really see how changing things to appeal to Millennials is a good idea for Caesars when it's Generation X (the target audience for Goss's show) and the Boomers who actually have all the money. Oh, well.

2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I seen his show a couple of years ago and he put on a great performance. I might check it out again in August before he finishes.

3. sunshine54

sunshine54 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love this show. Will he moving to another hotel in Vegas?

4. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No word yet. Some people are saying he may start touring more again, but honestly I think it would make sense if he moved his show somewhere like the Cosmo. That's the kind of place that would appreciate his hip kind of vibe.