1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maternity and Baby Clothes

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Tdotshawn, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tdotshawn

Tdotshawn Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coming down next week from Toronto with my wife for our anniversary. Its her first time and a complete surprise (she won't know where we're going till we get to the airport).

She's 2 months pregnant (our first) and I know the Southern US always has great priced clothes. I've been to Vegas before but never did any outlet shopping.

I see online that there's a maternity store in both the South (Motherhood Maternity) and North (Maternity Works) outlet. Any advice as to which one is better?

I know Macy's in Buffalo and Orlando always has great discounts and deals, can the same be said of the one at Fasion Mall on the Strip?

Thanks!

2. zenvegas

zenvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure you go to the business office at Macy's. they'll give you a card for another 10 percent off since you are from out of country. Bring ID.
    There are also 3 outlet malls around Vegas. One near downtown and the other 2 past the other end of the strip.

3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out Carter's in the Las Vegas Premium Outlets South for baby clothes.

Back in the day, an exciting weekend started off spending $50 for diapers and formula at Toys R Us and then going to the local Carter's outlet and blowing another $50+ at Carter's for baby clothes. We would splurge on $.99 chili at Wendy's and split a soda. Great memories, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.