1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mat Franco / Linq - booth seating?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GottaLuvCruising, Oct 17, 2016.

1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tickets are now available on Ticketmaster for our February dates. BTW Ticketmaster fees are insane. BUT I am particular about seating, so I'll cough up the dough. I prefer the booths at Harrah's (like Mac King and Million Dollar Quartet.) I like that they are a little higher than the orchestra chair seating in front.

Can someone please advise me about seating at the Linq theater where Mat Franco performs? Specifically I'm interested in Row BH (booths...5 rows from stage). Do they sit higher than the orchestra seating?

Thank you!
    Your Vertically Challenged Friend ;)

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  2. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the show in April and was in the 5th row. I really don't recall them being like the curved booth I sat in when I saw Donnie and Marie. They are more of a straight booth. I tried to get close to an end because my niece was 6 months pregnant and I wanted her to be able to get out easily for a potty break if needed. The 5th row was the first step up from the floor seats, rows 1-4. We were just off to the left, facing the stage. Great seats.

10th anniversary
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ended up booking row F which I was advised sits higher and seats are more comfortable. We shall see! I paid more than I wanted to - and what's with all those Ticketmaster fees??? - but we really want to see this show after following him on AGT.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  4. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We followed him on AGT too. You will definitely enjoy the show. He's as cute as a bug. We also saw Paul Zerdin before he left PHo, good show too.

10th anniversary
    • Like Like x 1