1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Massage wanted! (Needed)

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by jburp, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be in Vegas Sept 30 - Oct 4. Three ladies would like to book a massage. We will have a car. I know all the spa's on the strip are expensive. What I was wondering if there were any off strip spas that were close by but more affordable. Anyone have any good experiences elsewhere. Or if there are any deals out there for strip spas let me know. Thanks so much.

2. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Massage Envy

Google Massage Envy. I use them all the time.
    I haven't used them in Vegas but they are very professional.
    A search shows several locations in the surrounding area.

3. siwst852

siwst852 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't say if you want just a massage or the whole spa thing.

Spas:

I'm not sure of your age but the M on senior Tuesdays (over 50) is 35% off. I am booked my next visit.
    The Qua at Caesars also runs specials.

Just massage

I belong to Spa Envy and it is very economical.
    #1 foot reflexology on Flamingo also has reasonable massages and GREAT reflexology I make it a stop every visit 702 227-9886. 39 for an hour reflexology and you are in a comfy chair soaking in cherry blossom water and they massage your shoulders, scalp etc and then do your feet. What a treat for the tired tootsie from the numerous miles I walk in LV.

4. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at the Envy Spa web site, do you have to join and pay the membership fee to use them 1 time?

5. siwst852

siwst852 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually they run a special that your first visit is 49 if you don't join your next visit is 78. Prices and offers vary in different spots. If you found one that is close give them a call and just ask their policy. Some of the ones in LV take spa envy gift cards and you can buy those on line and get an additional 10% off.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.