1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Marriage can be murder

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasglenn, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasglenn

vegasglenn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did anyone see "Marriage can be murder" and is it worth seeing. How about other shows downtown.

2. Shecky8

Shecky8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was also wondering about Marriage can be murder...... is the food good?, is it tacky?

3. asti

asti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Marriage can be Murder several years ago when it was still at The Egg and I !!! It was a fun couple of hours, the food was ok- not fine dining by any chalk. And without giving too much away unlike the Tournament of Kings where the food is "oh by the way heres some food while you watch" it was much more "integrated" in Marriage can be Murder! Go and have fun!

4. daveg000

daveg000 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been there, it was a fun time, I wasn't expecting much for the food, and was pleasantly surprised! Not bad. One of those things in Vegas that I wouldn't do again, but I was glad I did do it!

5. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marrige can be Murder

Has anyone seen this? It has been suggested as a possibility for our upcoming trip in Sept. It is fun? Lame? and how is the food?

6. nancydrewit26

nancydrewit26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hubby and I saw it a couple of years ago. Unless it has vastly improved, I would not recommend it. The dinner was only so-so...the show was slow and uninteresting. We both agreed after it was over that it was a waste of money.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.