1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

marque / chatuea last saturday nite get in times

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    alot of people have asked how early do i have to go to get and other stuff.

this saturday i walked by marque at 11.10 pm hung outside just to see the scence and it was dead more promoters then people trying to get people in.no line for general admission tables nothing in fact the promoters where coming up to people as the hung around or walked by and try to deals to get them in.i was shocked becuase i always saw lines at marque.

then walked over to chataeu and the place was packed long lines for table service and general addmision,totaly surprised.

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its dead right now.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they had the fight so the hotel was packed and so where other places i just found it wierd how empty marque was outside as it used to be so packed with a long wait.

i also think some of there bouncer /doorman have gotten really bad reps about bieng dicks to customers trying to get in and the world is spreading

went to elton john last nite totaly sold out they turned away 100 plus people on the stand by line and the top tickets there cost 500$ a ticket

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:

they are having issues, yes. Its not club season right now. Conventions and fight, this is nightclubs really slow season. Halloween will pickup then new years.

5. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Light on Saturday and they had the upstairs closed. All the tables were taken though by around midnight. Like Robert said, its not the peak season so your not going to get the big backed up lines like in the summer.

I got a table minimum one level up from the main dancefloor at Light for what you would put in for a Marquee outside table in back corner(LOL) on a summer weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.