1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Margaritaville restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Disney Fan, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of having our after wedding vow renewal dinner at the Margaritaville restaurant with a group of around 10, has anyone ever had a group this size and if have were you seated in the main room or upsatirs ?? Any thoughts ?? We have been here several times and like the food, atmosphere, thought it would be fun choice for the occasion.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a group of 12 & were seated upstairs. I am Diamond so had a short wait - was during a week night.

3. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi sybgal, thanks for the reply, so looking back was this a good choice for your group ?? Go there again with a big group ??

4. goldriver

goldriver Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Disney Fan, I tried to reply re Graceland's to the PM, but because I dont have enough post could not. However, this is my reply

Hi Disney, we had such a great experience renewing our wedding vows. Graceland were outstanding and it is something I would do again. they picked us up at our hotel and also returned us. Elvis was just awesome.

The online video will not still be on site, we have a dvd which my wife loves to show everybody it was that good. We also have some great photo's

I can recommend Graceland's 100%

Vic [Goldriver] Foster
    From UK

5. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi goldriver, thanks for the reply, did Elvis have his own things to say about renewing your vows ??

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We definitely will....planning on taking 9 people on our next trip. Last time, we had 2 waiters that took great care of us and we never had to ask for anything. Think it would be a fun time for your group! Oh - we shared 2 orders of the Volcano Nachos....with extra meat.....sooooo yummy!

7. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow sybgal, never thought of ordering the nachos with extra meat, great idea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.