1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Margaritaville Buffett pool party

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by kel3420, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is anyone doing this party this year? It is on both the 20th and 27th. Obvioiusly coinciding with the Buffett concerts at MGM. I guess with the Linq construction they are moving it from the alley to the pool this year. We were thinking of going. Then I got really interested when they announced on FB, that they were going to do some kind of marriage renewal ceremony for a specially picked couple. Hubbie and I will be in vegas celebrating our 21st anniversay, so we thought "how fun would that be?" So then nothing else is mentioned, and finally recently it was posted on FB, they will do this next year not this year. So now my interest isn't so high, lol, especially when they announced cabana rentals for $1100!! It is for ten people and you get the standard bottle of liquor, but really $1100! And they sold out. I guess, if they can get it, great for them, but HOLY COW! I think I'll let the thousands of parrot heads do there thing and i will enjoy some gambling with fewer crowds, lol.

:beer::beer::beer:

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not sure if this is the right forum, as this party is during the day at the pool, lol.

:beer::beer::beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.