1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March Madness Viewing Party at TI--Anyone Attended?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by vegas_or_bust, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are making our second annual trip to Vegas for the opening weekend of March Madness. Last year we watched games at the LVH on Thursday and had comped tickets the viewing party at Planet Hollywood on Friday.

We are planning on watching the games in the same locations on the same days this year. However, I am a little worried that my friend who got us the comped tickets to PH last year won't be able to get them this year, as our guest list has doubled from 6 to 12 guys.

Accordingly, I want to have a back-up plan ready just in case the comped tickets fall through at the last minute. We are staying at TI, so that seems like a logical choice. Has anyone been to the viewing party at TI in the last two years that can provide feedback (i.e. cost, viewing setup, betting windows, booze/food, etc.) Any input you can provide would be much appreciated :beer:

2. djcoach

djcoach Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went two years ago. It was in the theater where they have their Cirque show. It was free to get in and they had 4 projector tv's going. They served some drinks down at concession stand and some snacks but nothing really special hat I could remember.

I went across from theater and picked up some pizza at the little pizza place there. It was a decent setup and for free couldn't beat it. However thy had some tables setup to bet the games right in front of theater that was convenient however the lines were crazy long all day.

I may go back there this year if it is still free the first or second day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.