1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March Madness Club Info

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Mrgmb, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrgmb

Mrgmb Newbie

Hi this will be my first trip to vegas and I have decided to take the leap March Madness weekend 19th-23rd. After long days of sports betting I would like to hit a club or two. What is the club scene like around march madness? Im thinking about one night doing the Sin City club crawl, another night at a strip club and one night at a club with bottle service. Any info will be appreciated thanks in advance

2. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packed. Everything will be slammed. I think it's the busiest 4 days in Vegas. I won't go back. Prob go the sweet 16. Extra guys trying to get into clubs because of the tourney. It's fun because it's so busy but u can barely find a $100 min bj table after 8pm.

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spring break, March Madness, etc equals a good time. Bottle service prices will depend on who is dj'ing and what tier club you are looking at. Are you going solo or with a group? How many will be doing the club? What's the budget spend for the club?

Tryst has been very solid for our group in the past with their bottle deals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.