1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March Madness Betting Help

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Boscia0610, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boscia0610

Boscia0610 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to be in vegas the weekend of selection sunday and was just curious if anyone has been there after the bracket comes out. i went last year but a couple weeks before the bracket and you could only bet on the NCAA tournament champion. i was curious is there was any sports book on the strip where you can bet if a team makes it to the final four or the sweet sixteen. so instead of wisonsin 9-1 to win it all maybe they would be like 4-1 to get to the final four or something along those lines. thanks.

2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First, I really doubt any book is going to have prop bets out before the selection is done. There are times when the selection commity and the books simply don't agree. They will say a #2 seed has a better chance than a #1 seed. The example you gave is even harder. Right now WI is either a #1 or #2 seed. Those odds of them getting to the final four don't greatly depend on that seed, but it will have some impact.

All that said, if you are in Vegas before the tournament. Head over to LVH. If any book will have prob bets they would. I would put pretty low odds on it though.

3. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen anything like this and I'm in a sports book 3 or 4 days a week. The lines for the games will be out Sunday night. You can mail your winning tickets in to get paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.