1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March 12-14

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LeeAnn, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just spent last weekend in Vegas and had a blast! I was there with my childhood friend and stayed at Ballys, which is cheap and central on the strip.

My friend flew in from Orange County and I flew in from Denver. We met up at the airport and taxi'd to the strip.

Friday night was spent at Margaritaville and Saturday night at Studio 54. We bought line passes for Studio 54, which saved us from standing in the long line to get in.

We met lots of great people in Vegas, including a great group of guys at Studio 54 who were meeting up from around the country in Vegas for the weekend. Vegas is definitely THE place to meet up with friends from all over! [​IMG]

[ March 18, 2004, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: LeeAnn ]

2. Kelly33

Kelly33 Tourist

LeeAnn , Im staying at Ballys in may can you tell me anything about the rooms/hotel. how did you like it???
    Thanks

3. LeeAnn

LeeAnn Guest

We stayed in the south tower of Ballys. I believe I also stayed in the north tower about 5 years ago. Both are pretty good. The rooms at Ballys are older, but they are still nice and clean. Ballys is so conveniently located on the strip, that I think it is worth staying at. It typically is much cheaper than the newer themed hotels. There is a underground walkway to the Paris as well as street overpasses to other new hotels, so you are not far from all of the fun places to be.

[ March 19, 2004, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: LeeAnn ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.