1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Many questions - please help!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Hermeslover, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermeslover

Hermeslover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everybody, I'm new to the forum and have a lot of questions regarding myVegas that I need to ask them here.

I plan to go to Vegas on February 11th. I want to redeem some comp. rooms, buffet passes and other rewards during my stay. So my questions are:

1. Is there a way to check the availability of the rooms on February 11th for Mandalay Bay, Mirage, and MGM Grand? I heard there were calendars back then but now that I can't check them, I don't want to redeem the award and subsequently find myself with no room on that date. I would like to see if Friday, Feb. 12th is available (I know it's a stretch).

2. For some dinner and lunch buffet passes, a one night stay at any MGM Grand International property is required. If I redeem a comp. room using reward points, will that satisfy that requirement?

3. What's the limit in redeeming rewards - how many multiple comp. rooms, buffet passes, etc.??

4. Can somebody explain the redemption process to me, esp. for redeeming the comp. rooms?

5. I play myVegas on my phone and everytime I check the rewards, the buffet passes with no restrictions (no one night stay needed) are ALWAYS sold out. When do they stock up??

Thank you so much for reading, I hope to hear from you all soon.

2. hundth

hundth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. You have to purchase a room reward before you can find out if it is available. After you purchase the reward they send you a link to use, which you have to have an Mlife account for.
    2.Yes
    3. 3 rewards per visit, unless you have purchased chips. If you have purchased chips you may have earned additional rewards. You can only redeem 1 room per visit.
    4. See#1.....plus they give you directions after you purchase the reward.
    5. Randomly you have to get lucky now.

3. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed three Cirque shows and while redeeming was told I had one more award available. This is without ever buying chips. I guess I will find out if true when I get toe Vegas. Haven't done room nights before but remember seeing nights at one time before buying them.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you only play on your phone, you are missing out on a lot of loyalty points each day. Also, if I'm not mistake, you have to have a Facebook account to redeem for rewards.

5. Hermeslover

Hermeslover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a question about the buffet passes.

I don't have a Mlife card so I will need to get it first.. And then get the buffet on my card.

1. Can I get the Mlife card and the buffet on the card in the same place/ same time??

2. I know most buffets close at 10 pm. Will they stay accept customers at I.e. 9pm??

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.