1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandarin Oriental House car from Airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by fox, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fox

fox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has any one used this service? Considering it for my trip next month...$100 dollars, but convenience and service are things I am willing to pay for.

2. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that one way or round-trip? Presidential Limo has an airport web special for $103.00 round trip.

3. fox

fox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure, but I think one-way.

4. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If that is the case of it being one way you would be better off with Presidential Limo...I don't work for them but they get rave reviews on here...car service is $103.00 round trip. Limo service I think is $130.00 round trip.,,,but include a bottle of Champagne and a rose for the ladies if this is the case.

5. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We take Presidential Limo one way and on our 74.00 one way trip it stops at the sign and at CVS - where we are able to purchase a week of snacks.

They have awesome reviews and awesome service, as well as Champagne and a Red Rose. I googled the one in question and was unable to find much information. I think I am going to change my one way to round trip!

6. fox

fox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blackjacknut thanks for the tip! That's definitely a better value, I'll go with it.

I think maybe MO charges so much for the airport transfer to dissuade people dot using it for such.

7. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you do Presidential the special pricing is available on their internet site...also includes one hour of service, so they will stop places before dropping you off at the hotel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.