1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandarin Bar - Dress Code/Cover Charge?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by DBear, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Looking for a place to just relax and take in the sights one night. Is Mandarin Bar kinda like MIX? Is there a dress code or cover charge? Is it packed (lineups)? Saw the drink menu and beers are $6 which ain't too bad. Might be a decent place to have a few drinks in the evening. Staying a PHo so it'd be easier to get to than say MIX. And how do you get there? I can't remember if MO has a separate entrance off the main strip...I think it does but I can't really remember.

2. 4Hours2Vegas

4Hours2Vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mandarin Bar is one of my favorite bars in the city, the service and view is amazing. I'm not sure if there is a dress code, but the Mandarin does tend to attract business people due to it's brand. I'd suggest jeans and a button up shirt and you'll be fine. No real line, although I tend to find myself there at the beginning of the evening or right at the end of the night. To get there from Crystals, exit across the bridge in front of Aria towards the mandarin and you will find stairs heading down to the Valet area, walk into the first floor reception area and head to the right for the elevators, go to the 23rd floor (There are only three choices, 1, 3, and 23). Once at the 23rd floor, head left toward the front desk, soak in the view and then take a right, there should be a host at a host stand to greet you, if not, just walk up to the bar.
    One of my favorite things about the Mandarin Bar is that they give you a snack tray with nuts, trail mix and wasabi peas for free, which is great. I know you mentioned the beers, but I would suggest their Golden leaf martini (Not sure the exact name, it has gold leaf floating on top) or a Sazerac

3. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Thanks for the info 4H2V. I think I know the area you're describing. That's the U shaped pedestrian bridge route thru Aria's sidewalk right? Walking south towards MO, you'd take the escalators down and somewhere down there is the entrance? Is the entrance closer to Aria or closer to the Strip after coming down the escalator, if I'm thinking of the right place.

I hope they let shorts in as I'll be going in August and I may not bring long pants or dress shirts.

4. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You take the overpass from crystals going south over the Aria Driveway and then down the escalators. Take a left at the bottom of the escalator and kind of loop under the escalator and there's stairs down into the courtyard.

There's also a big set of stairs when walking out along the gallery row from Aria and you can get to if from the strip by ducking in south of Pinkberry.

Shorts might be ok right when the bar opens for a drink or two but as the night progresses the dress gets dressier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.