1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay spring offers... anyone get them yet?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by -(J)-, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if anyone has received email offers from Mandalay Bay for spring?
    I am looking to visit in April and typically receive good offers by email. My last offer was for Winter but expired in December.

I called MB VIP services just to see if any offers existed for me that extended into spring. They said "not at this time"

So I'm mainly just wondering if my offers have been cut off or if it's still too early..

:beer:

2. Elf70

Elf70 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got Bellagio yesterday but nothing from Mandalay Bay yet. I think it's still too early.

3. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't gotten anything via email or USPS yet, either. Have my backup reservations already made, but would love a couple of comped nights!

4. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I got Bellagio's offer yesterday in the mail (January - March 2015) so I'm hoping Mandalay Bay is soon to arrive...

5. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I guess it's a good sign that that spring offers for MB have not been sent to others yet.. So there is still a chance I will get an offer for April from them.

I was just looking back into emails from last year and I see my Mandalay Bay spring offer was sent to me on 2/7/14 with comp offers that extended from February to July.

Maybe I'm over thinking it... although that's what us Vegas addicts tend to do!

6. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't MLife great? I still show FALL Offers when I log into the website. Also hoping for an offer for the end of March.

7. gebruiker

gebruiker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1, visiting end of March/beginning of April

weehhhhhh
  8. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got one in December called the Delano Las Vegas December Escape. Have to book by end of January for stays until April 30th. I haven't got any of my usual ones for stays at MB though. These never show up on the MLife website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.