1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Spa Theft

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Chris G, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Chris G

Chris G Newbie

Aug 9, 2016
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a friend stay at Mandalay Bay a few weeks ago- Ben Starling. He had his watch that was given to him by his father stolen out of his locked locker at the Spa Services. Services have not been to helpful in trying to help with the situation. That watch had a very sentimental meaning to him so I am trying to figure out as much information as possible. If anybody has had a possession stolen from this place, please contact Ben to help out in any way possible. It would be much appreciated. Contact information will be in the link provided below. Thank you for your time

Attached Files:

2. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Oct 14, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this will help but I found this on another thread where someone had an issue at the hotel. Maybe this is the right address to the CEO and they can help with cameras or something/someone that may have information.

Their current President appears to be Chuck Bowling. You might want to address it to him, as well as a general customer service. If you do a bit of digging online you'll probably find his email address, which I'm guessing is [email protected].