1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Resort Credit - What's Included?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HereIGo, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereIGo

HereIGo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can Mandalay Bay resort credit be used for Charlie Palmer Steak, Lupo, etc? Or is it only for restaurants on the main floor such as the buffet.

2. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It can be used for Charlie Palmer Steak, Lupo, etc. It is good for all the restaurants in MB, Four Seasons, Delano, and the ones in the Shoppes at MB. The only places I'm not sure of is the ones in the food court. If you can charge to your room then those should work as well but you can confirm this at the check in desk.

3. HereIGo

HereIGo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great News....Thanks!

4. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually you can charge stuff to your room and then use the credit against those charges... so I guess anything you can charge to your room would work?

5. CtheWorld

CtheWorld Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a resort credit recently at MGM Grand, and that was NOT the case,
    It was only good at the restaurants owned by MGM.
    They gave me a list at check in. It was also good at MGM owned restaurants at their other properties, but they couldnt tell me which ones those were and said I would have to check with the restaurant,

Also, check your bill before you check out, Some of the places where my credit should have been applied, it was not; I had to call to get them to fix it.(and even then first they claimed the restaurant wasn't owned by them, and I had to ask them to look at their own list.)

6. Elf70

Elf70 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This past week I was able to charge food at the food court to my room and have the RC applied. I was also able to use the RC to purchase show tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.