1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Pool Cups

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by tara, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tara

tara Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows if Mandalay Bay is still using the same pool cups as last year.
    mandalay.jpg

I feel like since I spent like $50 on two of them I should be able to get another year worth of use out of it. We're heading out July 2nd to pick up our son at 20 Palms Base for his 96 hour leave from the Marines for the holiday and we're also bringing our other son, who is celebrating his high school graduation, so I'm trying to be as cost effective as possible with the four of us. If anyone has been to the pool yet and knows, it would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Tara

2. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great question! Following along because we have pool cups from last October and would like to get more use of them this coming October.

3. MisterMarek

MisterMarek Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there this last weekend and they were using the same cups.

4. ngrund

ngrund Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i don't think the bartenders really care, as long as you aren't taking a cup from their inventory, they should be able to just charge you the refill price

5. bring_the_rukus

bring_the_rukus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive had a clear version of this cup and have used it for 2 years at the pool. i come into the pool complex with it full with my drink i made in my room and then i get a refill later from a cocktail waitress. sometimes, when im feeling extra cheap, i go to the snack shop and have the bartender fill it with ice and i make my own Jameson and ginger with the flask and can i have stashed in my beach bag. this has never ever been an issue during my last 3 visits.

6. tara

tara Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, thanks for the responses everyone!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.