1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KBT2012, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten two separate offers recently. One was comp room and iHeartRadio tickets and this morning I got comp room and nuggets/clippers tickets.

Kind of strange, the only play I've given them in the past two years was playing craps one time. $15 pass line, 3 come bets, all full odds plus a couple $5 dealer hardways. That was maybe for an hour tops.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps it's a teaser to get you to play that same action but for 4 or 5 hours per day for a weekend?

3. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's exactly right - its a teaser offer.

I mentioned this before but I last gambled in Wynn four years ago and received the three free nights I am using this week for...nothing. They're fishing and I took it hook, line and sinker!

4. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you played at other MGM properties? I had an 11K loss at Aria and the next month I got an offer from Mandalay Bay for a suite and 1K resort credit. And I never got any offers from Aria except for $79 Sun-Thurs.

5. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. Maybe an error would be my guess, they confused the properties in the offer coding?

6. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a random comp offer from Mandalay Bay after I turned gold for the first time. I had never even stepped foot in there before and usually stayed at the Mirage. It was an email from a marketing executive. I took them up on it and have been going back there ever since. I find MB to be way more generous with comps than the Mirage.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I'm not on that level.. but I've gambled heavily at Mandalay this year and now I'm getting Luxor offers.. I haven't gambled at Luxor in probably a year and a half. Same for CET, I gamble at PH and Paris and am comped nearly everyday of the week at all the crappy properties Flamingo, Bally's, Rio.... (which I haven't been in for a very along time)

Ultimately they are all related..right? I still don't quite understand why they want me to switch.. or who cares which hotel I'm gambling at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.