1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Breakfast Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sweetcanadian, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have searched for this but most of the threads are about dinner or lunch. I know it is not the best buffet but due to my many food restrictions buffets just don't work for me for lunch or dinner.

We do not have buffets where i live and when we went to Orlando and did character dining for my son we did breakfast ones because i knew they had waffles but i know nothing about buffets.

Pardon my naivete but does the breakfast buffet have waffles, pancakes, french toast & fruit?

I am sure there are better breakfast ones too but since that is where we are staying i won't wanna go very far in the mornings. I am looking to use my last reward with myvegas.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my group ate there last month we loved it!! They had all the things you mention and much more. Those are very typical buffet fare, so I think you will be impressed at the beyond you will see.

I for one liked that they offered turkey bacon and sausage in addition to the traditional pork variety. Also, may I recommend the rolled blueberry pancakes?

Enjoy!!

3. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, exactly the info i was looking for! Appreciate the suggestion as well :)

4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eaten breakfast at Mandalay Bay many times, my parents also love it too. That's coming from people who have eaten at every buffet on the strip. They have warm butterscotch tucked away by the desserts that you can put over your ice cream, you'll thank me later.

5. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I LOVE butterscotch, you can get dessert at breakfast?

6. bryinmi

bryinmi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years ago I went for a super bowl trip and ate breakfast at the MB buffett 3 times. I thought it was really good. They had cheese blintzes that were awesome. I thought all the food was tasty.

7. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it is warm butterscotch too. You'll have the main buffet on the left side of the restaurant, and the dessert bar on the right side of the restaurant, go to where the ice cream machine is and there will be chocolate sauce and what looks like caramel sauce but to your great surprise it is butterscotch.

8. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks, that is awesome. I think i will have to go there first to make sure i am not full ha ha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.