1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mamma Mia is back in Vegas starting in May!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sco5123, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    crap, i was hoping it would be coming in april :(

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's opening night is my last night in town. Might be fun, I'm not really familiar with this show.

4. SelfMade

SelfMade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seen it on Broadway which likely kills it for me seeing it in Wegas (it's broadway after all). Definitely one of the most plain fun/feel good musicals.

5. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good news!I took one of my boys to see it and we had front row seats in April which I had purchased on my Feb trip of tht year. There was a railing about 30" with fish net on it with the orchestra on the other side and the stage above it. My son was estatic......two shows in one! I was not a big Abba fan but liked the reviews and was impressed how they wove a story in between songs that had already been hits. The show was fun, fast moving and interesting, and I was going to see it a second time but they ended their run before my annual trip. I guess I'll get my chance.....but not until after my trip this month! I hope they last and I'm hoping the trop does well with it.

Jimbo338

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm confused, you saw it in April? Where? I thought it hadn't played in Vegas since 2009? I'm probably thinking of a different show.

7. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very entertaining show. Music is great. Vegas has been in need of fun for a long time as far as I'm concerned. Saw it at Mandalay Bay a few years ago and it was a great time.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix are $53.90-$148.50 (including taxes). We only have the May 8 (opening night) option since we fly out the next day. I doubt there will be many/any discounts right off the bat. My GF said she wants to go so I guess we are going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.