1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

male strip show recommendations??

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by rdawg, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdawg

rdawg Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi my best friend and i age 21 were wondering which male strip shows people suggest we have been considering thunder from down under, chippendales or the dirty blondes? the guys in jeans...

we were wondering which show is best, the prices of each, which night to goo etc and any other information you have

thanks for the help!!

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen any - I keep trying to see the Chippendales but no one I'm with wants to go:rolleyes2:

My sister and her mom & friends saw Chippendales and enjoyed it. I know there have been some good reviews from Thunder Down Under as well. I haven't heard of that other show. Honestly - I'd go see whichever was nearby and looked affordable:peace:

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd suggest examining recent photos of the actual cast and see which ones appeal to you. That's where you'll get the most bang for your buck. It's hardly about the dancing or production values.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed Thunder a few times in the past and I enjoyed it. Haven't seen the others. Personally I'd go with that because it's on the strip, instead of having to trek to the Rio.

Honestly, it's all the same. Unless you are really picky about your men, then maybe check out the cast. i know Chippendales has the guys from Amazing Race right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.