1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Making the next CET Reservation

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TrunksFull, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrunksFull

TrunksFull Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgive me as I am guessing this has been asked but I couldn't find it.

I am going to Vegas for 2 and a half weeks this summer to play in the WSOP. I have a bunch of great comp offers on total rewards. I plan to book for 5 nights comped (or maybe 7 and pay for 2 nights) at the Rio. I then don't have a problem with moving elsewhere for a few nights and hopefully would return to Rio or another CET property hopefully for 5 more comped nights. My question is what is the best way to accomplish this:

Will I be able to book two separate stays immediately (unlikely)?

Will I have to wait until my first stay is over to book my next trip (and how far out would that have to be)?

Or am I unlikely to be able to book two separate stays in a 3 week stretch?

Thanks for your insight.

2. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can book both reservations at the same time. I believe it's either 72 hours required between offers.

If you aren't getting alot of 'extras' from the offers, you can always book rooms that come up "comped" using the reservation calendar then add additional nights using an offer. This will require you calling CET since the computer won't allow you to book back-to-back stays.

Almost every trip, I book an offer online then call and add additional comped nights that show up on the calendar. There's no problem doing this. I'd recommend you call CET, tell them the offers you are interested in booking, and see what they can do for you. My experience is they are good about working with you for the best deal.
    diane

3. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As mentioned above there will be a time limit between the comps. 3 nights is my guess as well, but I have no experience with that. The system will either allow you to book or not. Try booking the first 5 days, and then try booking another stay starting 3 nights later.

One tip, CET does allow for longer bookings if all nights aren't fully comped. I got 7 nights(5 nights free, paying $50 each for 2) through the online booking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.