1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Makeup for wedding

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by kel3420, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know someone that would come to my hotel room to do a brides makeup? And maybe several others?

Thanks

2. FlyoverFi

FlyoverFi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to post this in the Wedding sub-forum - I know I've seen recommendations there before. I know a lot of people on the Knot's LV group really like Glam Squad, so you might try them.

3. Ofthegirl78

Ofthegirl78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married at Mandalay Bay in February and I used Francesca Lombardo with Bobbie Pin Beauty. She was awesome! She did hair and makeup.

4. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have booked Storybook Brides for my wedding. Wedding is at 3, and she is coming to our hotel to do our hair and makeup. I paid a 25.00 reservation fee and she gave me her number and told me to text her when we get our room number. Great communication with Angie!

5. paulandbrandy01

paulandbrandy01 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used whitney with Desert Glamour in the past and have her boked to use again in October. Very reasonable price and super sweet. Loved my hair and makeup. She came to our room

6. sissydearmor

sissydearmor Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got married in Vegas in October 2011 and I used http://www.perfecthairandmakeup.com/index.html theses ladies were fantastic and came directly to my hotel the service was simply amazing. They were very easy to get in touch with and stayed in touch up to the day of the wedding

7. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

I booked the Glam Squad and the guy that did my hair and makeup was AMAZING. He did such a great job, I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE I know.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.