1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Major Upgrades to Mlife Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BeeeJay, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After all this back and forth I decided to log into mLIfe and see what kind of crappy offers they have.

Interestingly it looks like they may have upgraded the offer section to now show all the offers I used to have to call for.

Last time I was on, I saw 2 or 3 Aria offers, now I am seeing offers from every property and I can tell many were existing but not shown as they are "fall offers" from October which I never knew about.

All the offers suck and MGM is still a big stinking pile of shit. But at least they seem to have gotten their crappy website a little more up to speed. :evillaugh

2. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the funniest thing is there is a $60 freeplay corporate offer good at all the properties, I never even knew about it. Expires 2/28. Hahahahahaha.

These mLife idiots would trip over their dicks if they didn't keep them in their own hands all the time. :evillaugh

3. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they also now allow you to view the offers as tiles or in a list and they have this "motivational" section at the top describing your current tier benefits and the benefits of the next tier.

I choose to focus on the benefits of not giving these pricks DIME ONE of my gambling bankroll.

The only deposit I'm making to MGM is on Murren's wife's chin. :wink2:

4. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LMAO. Another Beeejay classic. Poor Murren's wife. LOL.

Last Trip of 2016 - Trip moved up 3 days
  5. Jersey_Bill

Jersey_Bill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I have seen marked and substantial improvements in the MLife site as well....

All last year, it used to be that asking for a tax record from MLife would just generate a crash, permitting me to examine all the programming code that decided to jump ship and tarnish the MLife experience....

Now, I get a very professional screen saying that they can't do this right now but that this portal will be working again in a couple weeks (its been up for well over a couple weeks) - but if you need your tax records in the meantime, here's an email link to request them....

So, I click on the link and send a message. Within minutes I get a response. Wow! How good is Mlife anyway? The response, however, is a bouncing reply indicating that the email address doesn't exist.

So, I look around the site to find a phone number to request my tax statements .... and no luck. You can get the Mlife number by Googling it but it's nowhere to be found on the website. After all, this site was designed to be so well engineered that you would never have to speak to a live person - ever....

It's just so inspiring to see how much dedication they have shown to improving the MLife internet experience. Clearly, all the cost they are saving by getting their lavish comp offerings under control has permitted them to create the gold standard in online presence.....

or not.

JZB

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  6. stackinchips

stackinchips High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Fall, Spring, etc. offers aren't new. In the old format they were always there. Once you clicked on the offer, there was a box with a list of all the MGM properties. As you clicked on each property name, it would show you what the offer was good for at that particular property.

That being said, the fall offers are still up which do no good now anyways, along with a bunch of property specific offers I have from back in October. Nothing new in the way of new offers. Just Mlife waxing a turd to make it shine a little more, but it still smells like shit.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.