1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Madame Tussauds

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ronnang, Jul 18, 2016.

1. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How often do these come in stock? I have been checking for about 10 days now every chance I get waiting for them to be in stock.Nothing until today I checked and nothing a couple minutes later I went looking for something else and as I was I seen there was 1 left. I tried to get it but by time I typed in my name it was sold out. These could not of been in stock for more then 3 to 4 minutes, b/c that was all the time it was from the last time I checked. Do they only put 1 or 2 at a time available?

2. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm kind of wondering how many of those are available when they refresh. As soon as I get an alert on a FB thread about them being refreshed, I drop what I'm doing and go try to get it. No luck yet.

3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They refresh everyday but they go extremely fast. I bought one for my last trip in May and then just a week or so ago I tried to buy one again (wasn't sure if it was still the same batch) for my upcoming Sept trip. It didn't let me because I had already purchased it. I follow the refresh thread on FB and have never had a problem getting the rewards I wanted. Picked up love tickets, 2 aria buffet, etc. Here is the trick I use - have the alert set to follow the threads but also have the screen open to the reward you want. If you have to log into the rewards and go to the reward after getting the alert you will be too late. If you have purchased before you do not need to enter your name you can just use your initials. Also have your email address copied and ready to paste. If you type it all in it will be too late. I also look at the recent refresh times to get an idea of when they refresh and sometimes I will go in around that time and just constantly refresh the reward. Have caught it before the alert a couple times.

4. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may try leaving the screen I want already pulled up on the weekend, but I can't while I'm at work. If I have to pay for this one, it won't be the end of the world. Everything else I really wanted, I've already purchased.

5. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I've already missed today, but still have plenty of chances. :D

7. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much.. I have some time I will keep trying.