1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Resort to discontinue Saturday and Sunday Seafood buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tominiowa, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reported in my last issue of LVA. Aways long wait there but generally worth it to a midwest visitor who
    lack these seafood choices at home.

2. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To avoid giving others the wrong impression, it might be helpful to change the title of your post given what I am about to tell you. You misread what the LVA said. It's not the weekend seafood buffet that has ended, it's only the seafood weekend BRUNCH that is discontinued. The "Weekend Seafood Buffet" opens at 11am, so some might still think of it as a brunch if they go early, although I suspect that it won't have any breakfast type foods.

3. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I understand that seafood buffet will only be friday night now. They ended the seafood meal saturday and sunday. They were serving the same seafood from 11 AM on.

Hope I am wrong. So you think sat and sunday night they still have seafood similar to friday nights?

4. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, that's not true either. Where are you getting this information? First you said the LVA said they ended the weekend seafood buffet, and I pointed out that you misread that information, and that LVA did not say that, it said the brunch was discontinued. Now you continue to tell us that they ended the seafood meal Saturday and Sunday. They haven't. Don't know what more to tell you.

They used to have a weekend brunch from 9:30am to 2:30pm, followed by a Seafood Buffet on weekends. They stopped having the brunch and now have one seafood buffet menu from 11am to closing during the weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.