1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Resort Mailer question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Slotchick, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those that receive M Resort mailers:

DH & I each received one with coupons for 2 free nights, $50 FP and a free buffet. The fine print says "see Player Services for additional details, not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount". I am assuming you would not have to stay at M Resort to use the FP and free buffet, does anyone know for certain if this is the case?

We will be stopping by M Resort this next trip for a few hours and were hoping to use the FP & Free Buffet. Does anyone have experience with trying to use both the same day?

2. Helen of Troy

Helen of Troy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct...you don't need to stay at M to use free play and free buffet. Free play is accessed anytime with your PIN. The buffet will want your player's card, ID, and the coupon. There will be no problem using both on the same day...I've done it many times. I'm staying at M later this month and looking forward to it

3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much Helen of Troy :)

4. Spivderman

Spivderman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to HoT's answer, check to see if the buffet coupon includes a linepass. If you have atleast one, you both can go with it. For some reason my wife's always has it and mine never does but I think four people can go on one LP.

5. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DH has the exact same mailer as I do and upon checking we both can have 4 guests, will be nice as there are at least 3 others travelling with us to M Resort when we do go :) Thank you for the tip I wouldn't have noticed the line pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.