1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Resort "free" buffet questions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jenblase, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

How many points do I need to earn in order to get a free dinner buffet on Sunday? I think I read somewhere it was 250 points, but that may have been for weeknights.

Also, if I have a free buffet coupon that they mailed to me, and I want to get another buffet for my mom by earning points, should I play on my mom's card? Will they care that I already have one free buffet in my name and not allow me to use the points on a second buffet? I'd rather play on my card instead (for future comps) but wasn't sure if that would pose a problem.

Thanks!

2. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

M Free Buffet

You can use your card for the extra buffet and on Sunday you need quite afew points for a free buffet - I think it is 850 and they don't take away your points when you claim your buffet. I think there is information on their website.

3. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I just looked it up and it is 700 for the dinner buffet on Sat-Sun as it's the seafood buffet.

Thanks for the info about being able to use my card for the second buffet! I'll confirm this with the players club too.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can confirm that you can use your card for the second buffet because I did just that back in May - I was able to use the free coupon in the mailer I received and the points on my Player's Card to redeem for the second buffet for my guest.

It was easy and no trouble at all to redeem them both that way.

5. h_upmann

h_upmann Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We do that all the time. BOGO coupon and pay with points. And the coupon comes with a line jumper pass, so double-good!

7. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Mine's not a BOGO, it's a free buffet coupon. And no line-jumper pass. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.