1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

'M' lobster buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jbee, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

I have tried the new 'M' lobster buffet and thought it was not worth the cash. $50 Our meals were comped. Not worth it (if we had to pay cash for it). Also the crab legs there was split down the center. The old sea food buffet was much better. The crab legs then was hot or cold and whole legs and a lot much cheaper. Much better.

2. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh no!!! Thanks so much for reporting on this. Their whole crab legs used to be so delicious! Cosmopolitan splits them and I hate that. Makes them cold and dry. What a bummer to have to scratch M's seafood buffet off the list for our upcoming trip. I really appreciate you letting us know ahead of time.

3. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well that stinks! we are planning on going next week when i get to vegas. i wonder what other people's experiences are. i'm not a big seafood fan personally and really just want to try the M buffet since i've heard good things. maybe this was just a fluke? i hope so :(

4. jackpot22

jackpot22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate when they split the crab leggs. I will never go to Bellagio again because the split them ands they are cold. I like hot steamed leggs.

5. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

M buffet

The lobster buffet is listed as 'lobster buffet'. They still have a 'seafood buffet'. I had heard that the lobster buffet is on holiday/special periods only. Maybe only on saturdays. Not sure. Its just that if they split the crab legs on the lobster buffet, would they serve them the same way on the regular seafood buffet? Call ahead?

6. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you asked them to steam them i would think they would.

7. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate at the M buffet on the Saturday before Mother's Day. They had the $49.99 lobster buffet (it was previously a special they ran during April). They said they would also have the lobster buffet during Memorial Day weekend, but otherwise it would just be the regular seafood buffet every weekend ($33.99?). The crab legs we had were not split and were just delicious - they offered both hot and cold crab legs. Everything we tried was just excellent. We think this is one of the best buffets in Vegas and try to go there every trip.

- Linda in TX

8. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their buffet is worth going to, IMO. I have not had the seafood buffet, mind you, but their regular buffet is definitely worth the trip. I ate there just over a month ago and it was as good as last year, and I plan on going again when I go in february for my wedding.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  9. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks! we're still planning on going. i would have no problem going to their regular buffet, but we only have time to go on the weekend when the seafood buffet is. actually, we're planning on going on father's day.

10. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would love to try the M, I was wondering how do you get there if you don't have a rental car? Cabs really drive up the cost of the meal. Just wondering?

11. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call them, I think they run a shuttle.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.