1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M-Life

Discussion in 'Comps' started by carrie_dave_and_cody, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last July my husband and I went to Vegas. We said at Aria for 4 night on a MyVegas comp. We are not big gamblers, but I have been getting all sorts of e-mails from M-Life resorts. Including 2 free nights and $30 free play at New York New York. Today I received an e-mail from Aria saying I was Pearl level. Is this the lowest level? I thought it was Sapphire, I know my current card is blue. Could they be confusing me with someone else? Is there any perks for being at the Pearl level?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You probably gambled and spent enough to reach the Pearl level, which is above Sapphire. The next time you are in town, you can go to the mLife desk and they will make you up a new Pearl card, but the Sapphire card will still work in machines and at tables as well. It's nice to have the Pearl card as you can use it as a line pass to the buffets.

Here are the list of benefits for each level:
    https://www.mlife.com/pages/tier_benefits_las_vegas.html

3. gradytripp

gradytripp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that you earn 25 mlife points per dollar spent on property (as well as points for gambling, obviously). If you charged things from other MGM properties to your room at Aria, you'd earn 25 points per dollar spent.

So, if you spend $1000 you get Pearl status. I did this (unintentionally) by staying at Aria in November, also on a MyVegas comp. The extra benefits are minimal, but it makes me feel like an ever-so-slightly high roller. The buffet line pass is useful if you're going to any of the more popular MGM property buffets (like Bellagio).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.