1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life website - slower than molasses in January!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by judy, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judy

judy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OY vey!!!! has anyone had the "slowest to load website experience" that is M Life? Jeez, Louise first it took so long to load then it said something went wrong when i made my reservation last week. Turns out it did go through and i had two reservation confirmations emailed to me. Got one cancelled right away. (both deposits charged to my card immediately- yet it took a week for the credit to post)

JUST Now trying to cancel the other one is virtually impossible on line. The website for m life and the hotel is slower than slow.:grrr: I guess i will have to phone in my cancellation. Smart on their part: easy to reserve & difficult to cancel!Thought it may be my computer but other sites are working fine. And this slowness is both at home and at work {not during work but while on my break, of course ; ) }

Even though the CET website is a bit confusing to navigate with all the rates , it loads quickly and gets you a rate fast. It's enough to make me stay elsewhere M. Life!!! Business owners, your website is your calling card, hire more IT professionals to fix this problem.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know! For me, it seems to work most of the time, but it's really slow. I'm always worried something is wrong with my reservation too... or that I ended up with bogus rates (I've ran in to some REALLY low rates that I've booked, never had an issue but I was concerned). I know you can just call, but I do a ton of research!! Also I go many times a year I'm always using it. I just wish it was better...

Also annoying is the new "rates from..." So if you book like a Thurs-Sun it's like oh rates for $59 then it's $359 on Friday and Saturday.

The CET website is pretty darn good. It's a little confusing, but it works great, and they even have a mobile site now too. It's funny because CET has none of their other stuff together haha.

3. gradytripp

gradytripp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. It's a terrible, terrible website and has been for years. They must know this. I also have had reservations go through twice, duplicate orders of Cirque tickets, etc. The properties are (taken as a whole) nicer than CET's but somehow CET manages to have a useable website.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I far as I know, anything booked on the web-site can't be cancelled via the web-site anyway - even when it is working.

It's too bad, because when it does work, it's pretty cool. I had an Aria offer, and it was nice to be able to select the offer, and then see the different room types you were eligible for - without having to call. I didn't actually book the offer on-line because even though it was letting me only book for 2 nights, I wasn't really sure you were allowed to do that. I wish all my offers showed up on-line.

Bellagio's offers aren't on-line. My NY NY offers aren't on-line. What's the point of having a player's club web-site when many of the participating properties don't put their offers for you on the web-site??? And if they do, they don't give you the complete picture. I have offers for the Aria out there, but the free-play amount isn't listed, so then you either have to call or wait to get an e-mail telling you what your free-play amount is.

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it works fine just there really isnt anything for it do thats the problem

6. judy

judy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    taking 3 minutes to load a webpage, being able to reserve but not cancel and double booking rooms is not "working fine " IMHO! I called and the people on the phone were polite, professional and efficient ! that is the way to go! kudos to the phone operators at m.life and Monte Carlo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.