1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M-Life question

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by hallra, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hallra

hallra Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently M-Life Gold and am trying to get tickets to the ACM award show at the MGM Grand, April 6. Since Gold is SUPPOSED to have preferred ticket access, where do I call to try to get 2 tickets? I'm a small player and do have a host but my play doesn't justify COMP tickets, nor would I even ask. The VIP Pre-arrival says that their only access to tickets is through their ticket broker. I'm wanting the highest priced seats listed at $550 ea but don't want to pay the 4-5 times markup of a ticket broker. I already have room and airfare paid.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, in advance!!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. TDB Aces

TDB Aces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you have a host, I would contact the host for assistance in obtaining tickets. Just explain that you are not asking for them to be comped, you are willing to pay fair face value. Who knows, you could possibly end up getting them comped! Good Luck!

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is excellent advice. Go through your host

4. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    agree - host is best way to go. Do not mention comp or no comp - just tell him what you want in terms of ticket quality. Only offer to pay if he specifically tells you he cannot comp them or tells you he cannot get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.