1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M-Life Comps - how did I do?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jhpa, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from 4 days at MGM. I played craps for a total of 23 hours over 10 sessions - buying in with $200 or $300 each time.. My base bet was about $45 (not including odds) and would press up pretty religiously after the first couple of wins.

When I checked out (of the MGM Signature) they took about $200 of food and drink charged off my bill. I was pretty happy with this. Was this typical? Should I have expected any more - or less)

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds about right. From that play, I would expect somewhere in the neighborhood of $250 in comps

I Need Spa
  3. offandon

offandon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Were you booked on any sort of MLife promo or comp? I am wondering if any of that came into play with how much you received.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty fair. Buy-ins don't matter just time and average bet. Did a host or MLIFE tell you what they actually rated you at? Also about how many tier credits did you earn? I'm guessing about 23k?

5. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no idea how many credits I earned, but I looked on the mlife website today and it looks like I am now "Pearl" level.
    I never talked with anyone....when I was checking out of the hotel, I asked them to call over to the mlife office and they did. Someone over there looked at my account and just deleted about $200 worth of stuff - a room service breakfast, a lunch a (cheap) dinner and they took about $50 off the cost of what I ordered at the cabana. Seemed rather arbitrary, but I was happy

- - - Updated - - -

Not booked through MLife. This was my first time with an M Life Card.

6. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    23X45x.2=207

Seems about right

7. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

If you are curious about your rating, you can call mlife and get your rating (hours played, average bet, theo, win/loss, etc)

8. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I earned 44,872 tier credits

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.