1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LVH/Westgate Superbook

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by snakeyes, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snakeyes

snakeyes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that we are a few weeks into the football season, can anyone tell me if LVH has any beer/drink specials during ball games? I know Bally's used to have buckets on "special" during games.

2. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drinks are comped in the LVH/Westgate sports book. I was there for NFL week #1 and the beers were free.

3. snakeyes

snakeyes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the reply, i am looking to the upcoming trip. Have not been in that book in a while.

4. Da_Nit

Da_Nit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just saw that -105 juice on Thursday afternoons on football. It's only for certain games on a reduced juice sheet and you have to ask for it at the counter. Still a good offer.

5. trsopko

trsopko Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was by far my favorite place to spend an NFL Sunday when it was the Hilton. Is the setup with the theater and the food/drink specials the same now that it is the Westgate? I am hoping to spend all of Sunday there again for my upcoming trip in December.

6. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Set up is exactly the same Trsopko. The theater is still up and running for NFL sundays. Enjoy!

7. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I know many here have an affinity for this sports book... I'm reading an article about the renovations going on property-wide and with regards to the sports book, it'll be renovated to a three-(3) level venue with ten-(10) private sky-suites on the third level, a 100 foot bar on the second level and large leather chairs on the first level. The improvements are scheduled to commence in April (right after the NCAA Tournament). Sounds nice!

8. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good info, man!

I love that book...but it was in need of some freshening up so I am happy to hear this.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.