1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LVA Wicked Spoon needed

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by KazooTom, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be out there in late June helping to celebrate my brother-in-law's anniversary. I still have our coupon, but would love to have another to give to him and his wife. If anyone still has one that they would like to donate or trade, please PM me.

2. motownbob

motownbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The coupon expired March 31 . There was some talk that it might be extended , but I didn't hear anything . Bob

3. brad30

brad30 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Guys.Just to let everyone know that the wicked spoon coupon (expiry date 3/31/15) will now be valid until the end of December this year.This has been confirmed by Anthony Curtis on the LVA website(coupon section on message board) the hotel decided to extend it.unfortunatly the coupon is not available to new members (you must be an lva member prior to march 31) you use the coupon in the same way you would any other coupon only remind the cashier that the "MEMO" that has been sent by management stating they will accept the expired coupon.Hope this clarifys things?

4. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The coupon has been extended. It was a separate card included with the LVA coupon book. It has been extended until the end of the year for those who joined / renewed prior to 3/31/15. The card can be redeemed at the Identity desk for a voucher for the buffet. Anthony Curtis has confirmed the extension and the memo to Cosmo staff about the extension in a thread I started on the LVA board.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.