1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LVA question

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by romstric, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romstric

romstric Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas in November. I have not used LVA coupons before. I'm wondering - if you purchase LVA on their website, you get additional coupons, etc. that you can print (they do not come in the book). I'm seeing people say that the Fremont Street Experience (FSE) coupons are now available to print. Wondering if anybody knows what is on the site to print that may be in addition to the book? Also, the FSE always had MSS and Fremont buffets. If you use the one with book, can you also use the one on the FSE in the same week?

2. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't remember what all the printable coupons are but I did just print one this morning for $4 off for the Mob Museum.

4. 21wins

21wins VIP Whale

One of the printable LVA "extra" coupons was for a 2 for 1 buffet at the South Point.

That is the only one I printed and used.

5. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I'm going back to print the South Point one. :beer:

6. cap7557

cap7557 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't need to be a member to view the coupons. Everything is displayed on the Coupons In Vegas site. Some offers are "free for all," while others are restricted to LVA members only.

But I would agree that most of the value is in the coupon booklet rather than the online printables.

7. 21wins

21wins VIP Whale

Just a heads up to anyone using the Mirage 2 for 1 buffet coupon from the LVA Members Rewards Book- make sure you have the book with you when you go. The cashier last week asked to see it when we presented the coupon(we did have it with us). First time they ever asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.