1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LV Monorail rewards are live

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by XFace619, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XFace619

XFace619 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MyVegas and LV Monorail just announced their new partnership. You can get 1-day, 2-day, 3-day, 4-day, 5-day, 7-day, and 1-year buy one get one passes for LPs. It's not a totally free outright pass, it just allows you to take advantage of BOGO it appears.

After reading the fine print, it doesn't appear that purchasing monorail passes counts against your reward limits. Would like someone else to confirm so I can buy one for my August trip (already used up my 4 reward purchases).

I think someone mentioned this in the MyVegas ideas thread. They were psychic.

2. nuttydal

nuttydal Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't say for certain but it appears to me it doesn't count towards your 3 in 30. It doesn't say anything about it, and then you look at another reward where it has the 3 in 30 in the rules it says something about from MGM properties. But I would email the fine folks at MyVegas to ask for sure.

3. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, the monorail does NOT count towards your limit. They are a different partner just like the Wolfgang rewards. They also don't count towards your limit.

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be getting them for our trip because we go to the convention center.

5. myvegas1

myvegas1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think the 1 year pass is actually BOGO, but who honestly has 1.3 million points to get it? And why would you need a whole year unless you lived there?

6. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed myVegas support and they said it DOES count against the total number of rewards you can redeem. I really wanted to be careful with this, as I would hate to use the monorail reward and not get to use something like a steakhouse reward. Oh well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.