1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LV CET/HET Corporate FSP Offers: Are They Stackable Back-To-Back?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FJD, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if LV CET/HET corporate mailer FSP offers are stackable back-to-back (IE.--like at Harrah's New Orleans)?

IE.--at Harrah's New Orleans, I have two FSP offers right now--one is from March 1 to March 16--and the other is from March 17 to March 31.

In this example at Harrah's New Orleans, if you planned your vacation to encompass both March 16th & 17th, you get both offers.

Meaning, you could start gambling at 11:30 pm on March 16th and use the new one right after Midnight. (Compared to MLife LV where you have to wait 3 days in between offers--but not at The Beau Rivage: where you can stack offers like Harrah's New Orleans.)

Thanks in advance.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your question can get different answers. Some right, some not.

If you have COUPONS that you stick in the machine, you will have no problem. An offer where you have to pick up something... might not work so well. Usually an offer where they give you something forces you to pick one or the other.

Again, coupons you stick in the machine have almost no restrictions.

I have stayed up past midnight many times to use another coupon.

3. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm...well I wonder if most CET/HET LV properties have gone the way already of Harrah's NOLA: their mailers used to be perforated FSP tickets you physically loaded in the machine...now they're three-digit codes you simply punch in...back-to-back is still good.

Wondering specifically about Caesars Palace.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  4. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those codes to punch in the machine are like the coupons. You can use all of them you have. You do not even have to book a room. You just punch in the code. Do it all the time. I actually take pictures of them on my phone so I do not have to deal with the printed stuff, or lose it.

This is not a back to back at all, since you are not booking anything.

5. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh yes, I see your point now (compared to a LV MGM offer)...big difference.

So guessing Caesars Palace issues coupon mailers with similar contents to Harrah's New Orleans? (Waiting on my first Caesars mailer to be generated after my first stay...could be a long wait.)

Wondering how similar the contents of Caesars' monthly mailers are?

Harrahs New Orleans' mailers generally contain: 2 or 3 FSP coupons, a travel reimbursement coupon, and dining coupons.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  6. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are different types of "offers". Some are not offers.

Coupons for freeplay are just that, coupons for freeplay.

If you get an offer that says something like "come stay with us for 3 nights and here is $100 in cash or freeplay or show ticket or food", then that is a real offer that has to be BOOKED.

Vegas tends to combine stuff with a hotel booking. But not 100%.

Again, those freeplay coupons, unless they say on it you have to book something, are not offers.

7. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very good, thanks for the explanation.

But does anyone know specifically regarding Caesars Palace (since my first Caesars Palace corporate mailer won't come for quite some time):

If Caesars Palace corporate mailers generally offer (like Harrahs New Orleans): 2 or 3 FSP coupons, a travel reimbursement coupon, and dining coupons?

Thanks again.

8. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, CP offers some sort of enticement which is tied to a hotel stay, not coupons. You must be checked into redeem any free play (which is tied to your ADT and might be $50 or $5000). They also offer premium show tickets like Elton John or Celine which may or may not be more attractive than your free play. This year there are some offers along the lines of $xxx in free play, $xxx in resort credit. Check the caesars website, you may have offers already.

9. FJD

FJD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know (no FSP coupons at CP like it Harrahs New Orleans).

Guessing CP's offers are like MLife's: three-days between offers?

BTW, been checking TotalRewards.com, but there's still nothing two months after my CP stay. Heard it could take as long as six months, go figure.

10. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free rooms may be available via the rate calendar (NOT VIA OFFERS). Depending on your level of play, other offers may not be forthcoming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.