1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luxor/MGM self parking without MLife card

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by MisplacedTexan, Jul 25, 2016.

1. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So long story short, I'm Pearl with MGM and qualify for free self-parking. But here's the rub – I can't find an actual Pearl MLife card here at the house. I'm wondering if the new system will take my old Blue card and let me in, or if I'm going to have to take a ticket and get parking comped back or what. Anybody have any clue?

Like most of us, I think this is a <insert expletive here> move by MGM, but it is what it is. We always self park at Luxor because valet there has always been such a cluster and we can get to the car faster in the self-park lot than it usually takes to have the car brought around. When I was there in December, there were a couple of times I ended up out on the far side of the self-park garage because it was so crowded. I expect this will help both situations, but it doesn't make it suck any less!

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not certain, but if you're currently pearl now, I would hope a sapphire card would work. I figured the machine would verify your current account status.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just go to MLIFE desk at any resort and get your pearl card. Problem solved.