1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LUXOR gave me $50 in Slot free play.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by waverunner, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't realize i had it. I have a MiLife card but hardly ever use it. I remember putting $20 on the new card (i had an MGM card prior) back in Nov. and used it at Mirage on the Slots.
    I'll be in Vegas next week and will use it (Luxor is the only Hotel that gave me FP). I'm a CET guy, but maybe it will once again rekindle that relationship i used to have with MGM from the early 90's till about 2005.

I presume FP is the same as CET, i'll ask the MiLife person at Luxor beforehand. I have already booked 2014 but hopefully i can do the one/two punch with CET/MiLife for 5 nights (2/3 or 3/2) in 2015. I really would prefer staying at both properties on the same trip.

$50 in free play will last me awhile and put some serious points on the card. I can get Excalibur for $24, Luxor for $32 Sun-Fri. as of now.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $50 free play will result on 0 points. Only coin in of your money racks up points. If you go 50 cent spins you will get 100 spins before it starts using your own money. Whatever money you win off of the free play will certainly generate points once it's cycled into the machine.

3. lawyerlarry

lawyerlarry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Players card is set up to not register points on free play.

4. barnaj

barnaj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True but you do acquire express comp dollars while using freeplay, so at least thats something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.