1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luxor /Excalibur All day buffet pass

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasqc, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a ton of dumb questions so here it goes

I have already used 2 rewards to book the MGM Grand

Thinking of using my third one on the all day buffet pass at luxor/excalibur

Once i buy it online do i still have to phone in ?( hate long distances phone fee)

Do i have to know right now which day i will use it or it is up to me to decide as long as it is within the 90 day period.

Is it good 7 days a week or like some other buffet passes are there week end restrictions?

Can i pick it lets say on monday and use it the following day or do i have to use it that day?

If i have to pick it up on same day i use it are the mlife booth open very early since i wanna use the pass for breakfast around 7-8 am?

Thanks for helping

2. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used this reward back in July. I can answer a few of your questions.

You do not have to phone it in. You will go to the mLive desk in either ExCal or Luxor with your rewards confirmation (best just to print it out). When I used it, they gave me a written voucher that I was able to use the next day at the buffet - once at the buffet, they give you a bracelet to wear to indicate you have the all day buffet. However, I was just in Vegas in October and they have changed how the issue myvegas awards now. Now, they put the credit on your MLife card and it is only valid for that day. So you will have to use it the day you go to the desk to redeem it.

I believe the MLife desks should be open by 8am at the lates.

I do not think there are any restrictions, read the T&C's on the myVegas site to verify. I used it on a weekday, so I do not know about Sat & Sun. Perhaps check the Luxor or Excal websites to see if they offer the all day buffets on the weekends or not.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didnt find any other reward i was interessed in so i pulled he trigger on that one

Never tried either place so that will be fun and close to home base as i will use it when im at the MGM grand ( also from my vegas 2 nights)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.