1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luxor 4th of July weekend

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BiGP, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiGP

BiGP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

After braving the rain and wind on a last minute weekend trip this past weekend I meet my family in LAS VEGAS!!!! To start my mobile phone stopped working on the way to Vegas!!!!! So, needless to say there won't be any pictures. I checked in at the Luxor around midnight friday night/saturday morning. I was happy to see no lines, so, I checked in. Bare in mind I normally stay in the East Tower, but this time, both towers were full and a room wouldn't be avalibile there until sunday........ So, I decided to stay in the Pyramid. By the way after all these years I've been a guest, I have not stayed in the pyramid so this would be a treat! My room was on the 11th floor and it was facing the Atrium from the outside and the inside was facing a perfect view of Mandalay Bay. After the bell hop dropped off my luggage and a quick change of clothes I called my family from my room and meet up with them downstairs. I used both drink vouchers(yes, I did say both) that were given to me from the front desk(no questions asked) and my family and I started off our evening at Flight. I ordered 2 double shot belvedere and cranberry cocktails and a Henikien. We, began to cruise the floor which was mildy packed and gambled a bit. I played .25cent Top dollar cash next to the High Limit bar, Hit two small bonuses for a total of $50 and decided to move on to the Centra while I was downing 2 more henikiens I ordered from the waitress. We, all I sat down and drank for some time. While I(we) were there I noticed two young and attractive ladies pounding a bottle of champagne. I walked over talked with them for a few minutes, they are from Norway and had just arrived, It was there 1st trip to Vegas and they wanted to drink and party! They shared champagne with me and shared a few laughs. Around 3am some of the family decided to go back to the room which left me alone but I still wanted to party........ what to do.... PARTY!! I walk over to MB and while I'm going through the shops I accidently bump into this guy...... He is drunk of his a$$ and tells me he's lost? So, I look around to make sure I'm not getting set-up.After I see that I'm ok, this guy was not lost literally he was trying ti make his way to Excalibur but got turned around or something like that. He than begins to tell me that he was robbed by two prostitutes the previous night for $1200 dollars, he thought they were random women who were horny and wanted to hook up...... I was like BRO when your in vegas be aware! I walked around MB for a hour or so playing and losing.

I head back to Luxior around 4am or so and hit the Blackjack tables...... I'm up,....... down..... all around...... I wind up breaking even and earn a free buffet! At this point I've been drinking since midnight and feel way too loaded. I fill my plate up with random breakfast items and take the plate back to my room for a very casual breakfast.Saturday was very uneventful I woke up in the early afternoon and meet family at Hershey World. Saturday was very quiet spending time and relaxing with family, nothing to exciting at all. Sunday I woke up and ate at MGM using a myvegas reward. I rave a lot about there buffet and will continue to! The panko breaded shrimp was light and fluffy, they were grilling NY steaks which were also very tender. That same night I had two more MyVegas redemptions. One at Rice and Company for my beautiful mothers BDAY dinner and a Zumanity ticket. Dinner started at 530, we ordered Seasame chicken, Sweet n Sour Pork, Yak Chow rice, and two sushi rolls(Rainbow roll and Wicked Roll). Dinner was very tasty! Afterwards I walked to the show. It was my first time see this show.... I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! The jokes, dances, and inuendos are very funny! I would recommend it to everyone.

Highlights:
    MGM buffet
    Rice and Company
    Zumanity (especially the two heavy weight twins)
    No, big wins but you win some and lose some

[

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fun trip.....glad you had a good time. Thanks for posting your report!

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good report!

5. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Luxor trip reports. Thanks for sharing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.