1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lurk No More.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by LVchix, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVchix

LVchix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone

I have finally made the plunge and joined this wonderful community called the VMB.

I must first confess that I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years, and have lived through many adventures and misadventures with many of the members on this board. For that, I thank ya'all !

A little something about my Vegas evolution . My BFF and I have been going to Vegas regularly since August 2008. That was a significant year as that was when I won my first handpay on a 3 reel quarter machine at the Paris. From that point on, the rocket was launched and our Vegas journey begun.
    We love to play slots, drink , eat, and repeat ! We have germinated from being penny slot players ( .50 pulls ) to now playing max bet pennies, dollar video slots and five dollar 3 reel machines. We have gone from staying at the Bally 's north tower room with plugged toilets to being comped in the Augustus or Nobu Tower and others. We have gone from eating Grand Slam breakfasts at Denny's to Jasmine 's fountain brunch. Oh yes, how we had evolved.... Our trips became more frequent... The rooms became suites, the taxis became limos, and well drinks now comes off the top shelves. Oh yes, we have sprouted into passionate comp chasing slot degenerates :beer:

Along the way, one thing has not increased, and that is the number of hand pays ..... Over the past 6 years, it was like the gambling God stopped loving me . I could not get hand pays. Soooo after reviewing my Loss statements , I decided that I may have to take a hiatus from the happy place if I do not get a Handpay for this last trip of 2014. I also said to myself that if the Gambling God will love me again and give me a hand pay...Not only will I continue my Vegas journey, but I am going to lurk no more on VBM, and I will share my misadventures with the rest of the wonderful vegas degenerates on this board

Soooooo. I just got back home after 6 glorious nights , and guess what ? I DID IT....not only once, but twice.
    So I keeping the promise to myself, I am over the moon with joining the group . You guys are awesome!!

Sorry for the wordy intro. My next project will be to post my first and hopefully many more trip reports !

2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice intro welcome to the club!

3. pikabu

pikabu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LVchix, welcome to the board!

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Thanks for all the info in your intro! Looking forward to reading your report .... :)

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the VMB!!! We're glad you're here!!!

6. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Looking forward to the trip report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.