1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lunch buffet with king crab legs (or some sorts of crab legs)

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by wallaby8600, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallaby8600

wallaby8600 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My parents and I will visit Vegas in less than two months on weekdays and we plan to have some buffets with crab legs. I recall that Bellagio does not serve crab legs during lunch buffet (from my visit in December 2013) so I'm not sure if there is any place that offers crab legs for lunch buffet. We prefer lunch over dinner because we tend to overeat at buffets and that we don't want to eat too much for dinner. If there is no option except going for dinner, is it possible for us to have a late lunch (like 3pm or so) and wait for them to bring out dinner while still paying lunch rate? Any places allow us to do this? Thanks guys!
    P.S. we will stay at Trump if that helps with the location, but we are very flexible with the location.

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i wont hold the trump against you there still time to change your reservation.:nworthy:

besides possible wynn or maybe bachanal your going to actualy walk over and ask , you can try calling but sometimes things change so if you must have it you should check day off.

not sure about rio that a possibility and palms does a seafood just notsure when.

3. wallaby8600

wallaby8600 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm nervous now. Why? I booked via Hotwire so I cannot change. Please tell me something I should avoid (or even some positive things that you have to make me feel better :))

Thanks - both Wynn and Rio sound interesting!

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

dont worry im from nyc and we all hate trump, but make sure you get a high floor not facing the back becuase the train starts rolling by around 7am next to dump towers

if you must have crab you will have to check day off, start with wynn as you are across the street.

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria has snow crab legs at their lunch buffet. During dinner, they upgrade to king crab legs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.