1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lunch at Milo's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by heatherlovesvegas, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This has probably been mentioned before, but I went to lunch at Milo's at Cosmo this week, kind of by accident. But it was totally delicious and a great deal!! I had always heard about this deal, but I wrote it off.

It's a 3 course menu for $22.13. That's all they serve at lunch, so no hidden menus, or asking for the special.

http://milos.ca/restaurants/las-vegas/menus/lunch--3

I had the Tomato salad and it was soo good, lots of fresh ice cold tomatoes, olive oil, feta and herbs. My Mom had the Greek plate. Which was basically pita and 3 different dips (and some cheese and olives). She liked it, she loved the Htipiti (roasted red pepper dip).

Then for the meal I had the shrimp. It was so good! I was gonna get the chicken, but my waitress said, "do you like shrimp? get that instead" so I did. loved it! Good portion. My Mom had the chicken she said it was fine, nothing special.

[​IMG]

Dessert was just fruit or yogurt, that was fine. I was full by then anyways!

But overall this place is beautiful, really high class. One of the best ambiances of any restaurant I've ever been. This lunch is a huge deal. Their dinner menu is through the roof expensive. So definitely check it out!!! We will be back on our next trip in December 100%

[​IMG]
    Fresh fish! A guy would come by every 5 minutes and wet down the fish. It was cool haha. Also the tags on the fish at least $95 a pound.. yikes!

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Small correction;
    That's all they serve at lunch, so no hidden menus, or asking for the special.

They have a regular menu also.

Superbowl Baby
  3. fabian43

fabian43 Newbie

Wife and I are here at the Cosmo now and have lunch reservations for tomorrow. Are the portions small? The pic of the shrimp didn't look like much

4. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lunch special at Milos is not to be missed. Went in June and will go again in less than 2 weeks. The warm octopus salad (+$10) might be one of the best things I've ever eaten.

Here's a follow up question, are there any similarly priced lunch specials at high end Vegas restaurants? I also had the $25 3 course lunch at Julian Serranos at Aria but I don't know if they still have it? Does anyone know?

Chris

5. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's a follow up question, are there any similarly priced lunch specials at high end Vegas restaurants? I also had the $25 3 course lunch at Julian Serranos at Aria but I don't know if they still have it? Does anyone know?

Chris[/QUOTE]

I went to Julian Serranos in Oct. They still had the 3 course lunch but it was only $19. The steak entre was great.

Superbowl Baby
  6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Payard's at CP has at prix fixe lunch but I think it's $25. It was lovely.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The portions are fine. It's not HUGE stuff your face big, but you do get a full size appetizer and your entree, and a bread basket. It's a lunch portion... would be the best way to describe it. The chicken was a larger portion than the shrimp. Several of the other entrees I saw walking by were larger portions. (like the lobster pasta). All the appetizers were sizeable besides the scallops.

Maybe they do have the regular menu, but I mean the waitress came over and said is this is the lunch menu, and she gave us the special menu. No other menus. I mean basically this is not a hidden special you have to ask for, which sometimes happens at high end restaurants.

8. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. RedBeans04

RedBeans04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.